Thursday, April 8, 2010

Obama Throws Like a Girly Man

There, I said it! Please don't hang me in effigy, liberal media. I really love Obama. I promise. I'll be good. I'll never again insult a sitting American President unless he speaks with a funny southern accent (that applies to everyone since Jimmie 'I'm a senile asshole' Carter through 'W.' (aka 'we've got') Bush (thank you Revenge of the Nerds!), and with the exception of 'ole Alzheimer's' Ronald.

Courtesy of the Daily Bail:



A friend and coworker of mine (shout out to Shira J. - whoo hoo, you're famous!) claims the pitch was actually not bad. My response was 'he's not handicapped and it's only 60 feet to home plate so actually it was fairly pathetic.'

And the Daily Bail's got my back:
I'm pretty sure James H.'s 7 year-old daughter has a better arm. (Editor's note: James' daughter is only 5, but sources confirm she throws harder than Barry.)
I just hope O's foreing policy is more on target than his fastball (bdum dum ching)...

2 comments:

osbennn said...

Come on, man. Haven't you ever seen these ceremonial first pitches before? They usually don't even make it to the plate! Obama rules!

Common Sense said...

All i know is my mom saw dubya throw out the first pitch in game 3 of the World Series in 2001 at Yankee Stadium and he threw a perfect strike. Then again, he was already amped up from smoking Bin Laden out of its cave ;-)